Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Teal Ribbon Project

Over the past few months, I have been working diligently with law enforcement agencies throughout San Joaquin County on the Teal Ribbon Project. So far, I have worked with Stockton's Police Department, and Delta College's Police Department on this awareness project. I have tied over 200 teal ribbons (the recognized color for sexual assault awareness), on police vehicles.

The Teal Ribbon Project is an awareness project, that offers a symbol of hope and healing for all of those effected by sexual assault. It is my plan to continue this project with other law enforcement agencies throughout my community, in order to put an end to sexual violence.

To view pictures of the Teal Ribbon Project, search "SavingStephanie" on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment